Life Cycle Manager for the full range of mortar systems to include weapons, fire control, and advanced ammunition for mortar & artillery integrated across Current and Future Force.
To be the Precision Munition and Mortar Systems Expert who provides the Close Combat Warfighter with the World's Best Indirect Fire Effects.
- Establish, Instill, and Maintain Values; High Standards Matter Greatly.
- Meet Customer Requirements and Pursue Promising Technologies.
- Promote Competition to Achieve Best Value and Drive Down Costs.
- Leverage Investments and Reinforce Successful Partnerships.
- Recruit, Train and Retain Only the Most Talented People.
- Endorse Teamwork and Employee Empowerment.
- Promote and Employ Disciplined Processes.
- Promote Commonality and Interoperability.
- Plan Aggressive and Non-Traditional T&E.
- Conduct Peer Reviews and Benchmark Excellence.
- Take Calculated Risks, but Manage and Mitigate Them.
- Be Passionate and Committed, but Also Objective and Adaptable.
- Leverage Info. Technology and Knowledge Management Systems.
- Employ Evolutionary Development and Continuous Process Improvement.
PdM PFM is divided into four branches: Precision Guided Kit (PGK) production, PGK Modernization, the XM1210 Extended Range Artillery Projectile, and Mortar Weapons & Fire Control.