Project Manager Combat Ammunition Systems (PM CAS) equips Soldiers with all tube launched, indirect fire munitions,
and mortar weapons systems for the Army’s Current, Stryker and Future Forces. Under the Single Manager for Conventional Ammunition (SMCA)
responsibilities, PM CAS procures ammunition for other services. The PM does this through life cycle program management of artillery and
mortar products in the following categories:
- Precision-Guided Munitions
- Smart Munitions
- Conventional Munitions
- Mortar Weapons Systems
- Mortar Fire Control Systems
- Fuzes and Fuze Setters
Perform Life Cycle Management of Tube Launched Indirect Fire Munitions, Mortar Weapons and Mortar Fire Control Systems.
Deliver Conventional and Leap-Ahead Munitions Combat Power to Warfighters, giving them the materiel edge over real and potential adversaries.
- Get Affordable Smart and Precision-Guided Munitions to the Warfighter
- Improve and Sustain Conventional Munitions and Mortar Systems
- Satisfy Customers and Achieve Excellence
- Grow World-Class People and Teams
If you have information that may be of interest to U.S. Army Counterintelligence, please submit an iSALUTE Suspicious Activity Report.
You may also report by telephone:
+49 (0) 611 143 537 2176