Privacy And Security Notice
1. The PD Joint Bombs website is provided as a public service by the PD Joint Bombs Office, the United States Army Acquisition Support Center, and Army Knowledge Online and the Army Home Page team.
2. Information presented on the PD Joint Bombs website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected* for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines Schedule 20.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
7. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to the web manager.
- For users subscribed to the site, to allow login access to content restricted to such registered users.
- For polls and voting, to prevent repeat voters and “spambot” voting. Each user is thus allowed one vote per 24-hour period.
- Cookies will persist across user sessions if the user activates the “Remember Me” checkbox in the login section of the left column of the home page.
You can chose not to login if you are a registered user of the site, or not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but you will not have access to the restricted content of the PD Joint Bombs website. The help information in your browser software should provide you with instruction on how to disable cookies.
If you have information that may be of interest to U.S. Army Counterintelligence, please submit an iSALUTE Suspicious Activity Report.
You may also report by telephone:
+49 (0) 611 143 537 2176